3.6.15

DRONES Album 7 [TRACKS] _ June 2015


ALBUM 7 DRONES (08 June 2015) // Artwork by Matt Mahurin

________________

2. [Drill Sergeant]

3. Psycho

4. Mercy

5. Reapers


7. [JFK]


9. Revolt



12. Drones

Killed by drones
My mother, my father, 
My sister and my brother
My son and my daughter 
killed by drones
Our lives between your fingers
Can you feel anything? 
Are you dead inside? 
Now you can kill 
From the safety of your home with drones
Amen
_______________________
Photo credit: Danny Clinch

Matt Bellamy: “To me, ‘Drones’ are metaphorical psychopaths which enable psychopathic behaviour with no recourse.  The world is run by Drones utilizing Drones to turn us all into Drones.  This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors.”
______________


_______________________________


ALBUM 7 DRONES

DRONES making of (The Globalist / Defector)

_______________________________
MUSE 2015 SUMMER FESTIVALS

2015 MUSE Tour USA

PSYCHO Tour UK  2015 MARCH
_________________________
 original post abelgaloisMUSE

__________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario