8.9.14

LIQUID STATE (by Chris Wolstenholme) The 2nd LAW Album


LIQUID STATE  27 October 2012 - THE O2, LONDON, UK
______________
LIQUID STATE 19 December 2012 - ZENITH, STRASBOURG, FRANCE
______________

________________

Take me for a ride

Break me up and steal what’s left inside

And hope and pray iniquity has died inside and left a scar

I’m on red alert

Bring me peace and wash away my dirt

Spin me round and help me to divert and walk into the light
Warm my heart tonight
Hold my head up high
Help me to survive
Kick me when I’m down
Feed me poison, fill me till I drown
Wake me up before I get pushed out and fall into the night
Warm my heart tonight 
(Force me to lose control)
Hold my head up high 
(Watch as I lose my soul)
Help me to survive 
(Push me until I fall)
________________


LIQUID STATE _ The 2nd LAW Album

MUSE Worldwide Tours EVOLUTION (1994-2014) Evolución de las Giras de MUSE alrededor del Mundo



_______________________
 original post abelgaloisMUSE
________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario