17.3.13

"MADNESS" [Live | War Child 20th Anniversary Show 2013]

Live | War Child: "MADNESS" _THE 2ND LAW

__________LYRIC______________
Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma 
I, I can't get these memories out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Is starting to evolve, mmmm.
And I, I tried so hard to let you go,
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole, yeah.
I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realised
What you mean.
Now, I need to know is this real love,
Or is it just madness
Keeping us afloat, mmmm.
When I look back, at all the crazy fights we had
It's like some kind of madness
Was taking control, yeah.
Now, I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realised
What you need.
Now, I have finally seen the end.
And I'm not expecting you to care, no.
That I have finally seen the light,
And I have finally realised
I need your love,
I need your love.
Come to me
Just in a dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes I know
I can't be wrong.
And baby, you're too headstrong.
Our love is madness.

____________________________________________________
Concert (full) SHEPHERD'S BUSH EMPIRE, LONDON/War Child
photos MUSE - SHEPHERD'S BUSH EMPIRE
______________________
 original post abelgaloisMUSE
__________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario